Lean approach help increase flow and reduce wastes in processes. Six Sigma objective is to bring the defects and variations down in the processes to meet customer specifications. Thus combining knowledge approaches can help to reduce costs and bring in break through improvement to delight the customer.
Importance of Training
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training is ideal for anyone looking to get started in the field of Lean and Six Sigma. A Yellow Belt has basic knowledge of Lean Six Sigma. They do not lead projects on their own, as does a Green Belt or Black Belt. YB participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on DMAIC project or projects. Supports Green Belt or Black Belt in developing process maps, helping with data capture, facilitating simulation, and improvements. YBs may often be responsible for driving smaller process improvement projects using Lean tools or best practice sharing in their processes.
To Develop Basic Know-how of Lean Six Sigma
8Hours of contact training with professional slide shows and discussion including examples from real world pertaining to application of Six Sigma DMAIC break through strategy.
- Six Sigma Evolution (When)
- Defining Six Sigma (What)
- Understanding Six Sigma (What)
- Goals of Six Sigma (why)
- Six Sigma Approach (How)
- Six Sigma Benefits For Organizations (Relevancy)
- Six Sigma Mathematical Interpretation
- Implication of Six Sigma Score/Level
- Six Business Strategy and Approach
- Roles In Six Sigma
- Key Stakeholders In Six Sigma (players of significance)
- VOC (Voice of Customer) and Other Voices
- Translating VOC to CTQs (tools Affinity diagram, Tree diagram and Pareto)
- COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)
- DMAIC (Define- Measure-Analyze Improve-Control) Cycle Overview
- What Is DMAIC
- Use Of DMAIC Methodology
- DMAIC ‘s ITOs (Inputs- Tools- Outputs)
- Seven Basic Quality Tools
- Types Of Data
- DFSS (Design For Six Sigma)
- Tools In Context Of Lean Six Sigma
- 5 Principles of Lean
- 3Ms (Muda, Mura and Muri) of Lean
- Lean Tools In Context of Improve Phase
- 5S, Visual Factory, Standardized Work
- Kaizen, Kanban, Poke Yoke
- Lean Tools In Context of Control Phase
Cost of Tutoring And Certificate
$900 (Discounts available as applicable)
Testing and group discussion conducted as part of training leading to the certification provided by CONSAK Inc. Canada
78 Endsleigh Cres, North York M2J 3N9, Ontario
Distance learning option is also available through remote interactive training.
Evening/Morning//Weekend classes as applicable.