CAPM® PREPARATION COURSE
(PMP,CAPM,PMBOK,PgMP, PMI® Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute,Inc.)
This course is designed as an intense preparation for those preparing to write the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® examination. The course provides the necessary 23 contact hours required for the CAPM® exam. CONSAK's CAPM ® Training is based on the new PMBOK® Guide sixth edition .
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Review all ten Knowledge Areas as well as Professional and
- Obtain an overall view of the current state of the project
management body of knowledge.
- Identify your responsibilities as working towards a professional
- Prepare for the CAPM® exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The CAPM® Exam Preparation course is suitable for individuals who:
• Want to prepare for the CAPM® designation.
• Just graduated from a post-secondary institution and are interested
in pursuing a career in project management.
The participants can refer to:
• The CONSAK courseware (course slides show)
• PMI's PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
The participants will receive a certificate of completion after the course.
Distance learning optgion is also available through remote interactive training